I bought 4 new tops today

And they're all awesome. I try to focus on getting stuff that I want to wear all the time, and these four tops are all like that. So I love the two on the top, but am not quite sure what I think about the two on the bottom. I like them all. 

These pictures weren´t meant to be put out here, but I wanted to show off the tops. The pictures are part of my buying process. The thing I usually do is that I take a picture of everything that I try on, and then I decide by looking at the pictures. I usually leave the store, then come back only if there´s something I feel like I can´t live without. It has limited my buys, so the "new process" actually worked the way i planned. 

When looking at the pictures I started thinking about cutting my hair short, like half way to the shoulders. (I also bought the high heeled wedges. But I actually walked around in the store in them for an hour just to make sure they were not hurting.)




Kommentarer

Nikkos sa…
Tror du hadde vært søt med kortere hår :*
Nikkos sa…
Ooooog, fine, enkle topper! Du er fin!

Populære innlegg