Project alone in an airport

Today is the first time I go through with a trip that I booked and scheduled all on my own. I always double check with my sister to make sure I made a good decision, or that I have the right time.

I sat my alarm to 5.00, took the train at 6.03, and arrived the airport at 6.45. My ticket said I should be here at least 2 hours before departure, so I thought I could be here for 3 hours. My plane goes at 9.45.

1.5 hour have gone by till now, and I have gotten to do some of the things I love about airports; which is to go around in stores like Victoria's secret, and expensive clothing stores, while feeling glamorous.

I have also been in the make up store considering to get pink or extra pink nail polish. I couldn't decide, so I tried on a pink lipstick from Yves Saint Laurent and went to get a cappuchino. The lipstick feels nice and soft, but I'm not getting it today.

Just called my family, it's so weird how it's 22.30 over there while it's 8.30 here.

Ciao!

Things I need to feel that great bliss right now is a a pink silk suitcase I saw at the Victoria's secret store, maybe their bag with leopard pattern as well! And I also need an inspiring sketch book and a pencil with a funny pattern. I always feel so inspired at airports,

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg